Back to list of TSP Press
Early February Standards Watch published
The early February 2023 issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available.
News items in this issue include:
Check it out at Swatch02a2023.pdf!
- A trio of ESTA standards in public review.
- The National Fire Protection Association calls for cybersecurity advisors.
- WTO Technical Barriers to Trade: electronic waste in Uruguay.
- ANSI public reviews: six BACnet addenda; recommended practice for landscape lighting; lighting science physics and optics; lighting science photometry; approved method of testing entertainment luminaires; two LED drive standards; and electric chain hoist performance.
- BSI public reviews: an EN risk management standard; and two net-zero energy assessment standards.
- New ANS projects: hearing aids and earphones; hand operated chain hoists; fuel cell technology; 3D concrete printing; specifying color rendition; three projects for cybersecurity; cloud data management; C programming language; and a framework for logic-based languages.
- Final actions on American National Standards: adhesives for glue-lam timber; and a recommended practice for hospitality lighting.
- Draft IEC & ISO docs: managing risk; microgrids; inch and metric screw threads; ergonomics of human-system interaction; IEC 61000-3-2 uncertainty; power over AV cabling; and protection against electric shock.
- Recently published ISO & IEC docs: IoT for ecology; cloud computing; LED luminaire performance; and tsunami early warning systems.
- TSP meeting schedule for NAMM in Anaheim
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program.
Get Involved / Join
Mission and Vision
How Standards are Written
TSC Meetings & Minutes
Above and Beyond
TSP Press Archive
TSP Video Archive
> ABOUT TSP